Supporting management and executive teams of leading multinational organisations in the design and roll-out of innovation strategies and structured innovation programs.
I had the opportunity to do this for a variety of global fortune 500 organisations, some examples are:
– UL: (New York) UL LLC is an American worldwide safety consulting and certification company headquartered in Northbrook, Illinois.
– ROCHE: (Switzerland) Diagnostic division of Hoffmann-La Roche which manufactures equipment and reagents for research and medical diagnostic applications.
– O-I: (Switzerland) Fortune 500 company and world leader in the production of container glass products.
– DSM: (Netherlands) Royal DSM is a global science based company active in health nutrition and materials.
– ENGIE: ENGIE is a global energy player and an expert operator in the three businesses of electricity, natural gas and energy services. The Group develops its businesses around a model based on responsible growth to take on the major challenges of energy’s transition to a low-carbon economy.
Board of Innovation (www.boardofinnovation.com) is an international consultancy boutique specialized in corporate innovation – by intrapreneurship. We help companies in developing new markets, products, services, and business models, and enhancing organizations’ innovation capabilities with transformation and training programs. Our goal is to make corporates innovate like start-ups.